Author Topic: Louis Vuitton hot sale  (Read 223 times)

joychhdafacaief

Louis Vuitton hot sale
« on: November 19, 2013, 03:14:11 am »
What else will i say concerning this photo shoot? Her meticulous hair? Her exquisite dressing? Or her appealing temperament? I will not Louis Vuitton know. They also have mixed together and exuded within an odd yet elegant way. That may be Louis Vuitton's charm.

I prefer Lv eagerly. It always could do magic ways to complete a normal woman stunning and dazzling. Have a gander at this model. Actually, i know she will be beautiful on her profession. Yet Lv stimulates her potential genius and transforms it to the soul-stirring beauty. So what does she wear? Merely silk dress, few of Strass socks and Cherie sandals, a Minaudie Tror, in addition to a black Tambour Bijou watch. Five simple pieces combining together display her distinctive personality.

If you are a Lv aficionado, while you are not aware how to wear its ourfits appropriately, hope this photo shoot LV Vuitton provide some inspiration.

Life passes without many excitements as big screen. Ashley Tisdale was spotted carrying her Louis Vuitton Stephen Monogram Embossed Cuir Bag on the JFK airport. This American actress, singer and producer is famous for her roles with Disney, but is famed as Sharpay Evans in the High School Musical series.

Returning to LV Bags her bag, this Louis Vuitton purse is absolutely not a new generation. This task is regarded as the Fall and Winter 2006 collection developed by Stephen Sprouse and Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton. The bag looks a little tacky for Louis Vuitton having its acrylic shoulder strap, but no less than Louise Vuitton it could be removed, leaving the logo-embossed leather along with the patent trim by incorporating glam.

In order for you this bag, you could get it at Louis Vuitton outlets for $3,500. I don't know though assuming they already have it in their sale rack, or perhaps if they still have stocks with this bag. But try looking at eBay, and perchance you'll be able to see Louis Vuitton more than just this plain colored LV Stephen Monogram Embossed Cuir Bag.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter